You’re Wearing a Mask! Now It’s Time to Roll Up Your Sleeve!
Thank you to those who attended one of our cloth mask giveaways the last few months! We gave away tens of thousands of PPE kits and COVID-19 educational information because you wanted to stay prepared and protect yourself and others. Click here to see what you did to make our outreach a success!
It’s more important than ever to stay prepared during this pandemic and consider getting a flu shot. If you decide to get one, first check with your primary care provider. Then visit Vaccinate STL to find a free flu vaccination event. PrepareSTL supports this initiative and is a partner.
- COVID-19 restrictions likely to return to Metro East, cases surging again in STL area
- Illinois sets a new daily high for coronavirus cases Saturday, piling onto nation's record surge
- Illinois health official fights back tears during Friday update on latest Covid-19 surge
- Illinois health official fights back tears during update on latest Covid-19 surge
- Missouri adds nearly 3,000 new coronavirus cases Saturday, piling onto nation's record surge
- COVID-19 in Missouri and Illinois: By the numbers
- US hits new COVID-19 record with no end in sight
- COVID-19 infections at St. Louis County jail reach 49, but causes of outbreak hard to identify, officials say
- Coronavirus pushes holiday-shopping season earlier, including in St. Louis malls
- Illinois reports near-record COVID-19 toll, hospitalizations continue to rise
- Number of COVID-19 deaths at Missouri veterans homes climbs to 68 as outbreak spreads to fifth facility
- Missouri officials clam up about COVID-19 deaths in prisons
- Ten more St. Louis County inmates infected by COVID-19; a total 43 inmates infected
- Illinois reports near-record COVID-19 case count, highest death toll since June
- COVID-19 patients swamp rural hospitals
- Trump aide says ‘we’re not going to control the pandemic’
- Senate votes to advance Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- 400 years on, Mayflower’s legacy is mix of achievement, injustice
- Cuts in unemployment staff left Missouri unready for COVID-19 surge
- As Trump casts doubt on election, new agency contradicts him
- Battleground postal delays persist with mail voting underway
- Hospitalization data flawed in Missouri, perhaps elsewhere
- Trump, Biden go after each other on coronavirus
- SLMPD officers will be wearing body cameras soon
- FDA approves first COVID-19 drug: antiviral remdesivir
- Next up in push for COVID-19 vaccine: Testing shots in children
- Trump, Biden brace for final debate – with mute button
- Hospital staff ‘demoralized’ as admissions rise in Missouri
- In debate countdown, Trump holds rally, Biden does prep
- Protest arrests show regular Americans, not urban antifa
YOU CHOSE TO WEAR A MASK. NOW CHOOSE TO GET A FLU SHOT.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHERE!
Diego Abente de Casa de Salud
Conoce a Diego Abente, Presidente y Director Ejecutivo de Casa Salud que nos habla sobre el enfoque de la organización y su compromiso a la región.
"Teaching in Room 9" Available on Channel 9 or Online
Two hours of grade-appropriate lessons you can watch on TV or online
5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
COVID-19 is spread through coughing, sneezing and talking - not radio waves.
Black Folks and Corona
Rebeccah Bennett, of InPower Institute, speaks on the impacts COVID-19 has on the black community.
Fire Cpt. Garon Mosby's Words of Encouragement
Best practices to stay safe during this #COVID19 pandemic.
Together We Can Conquer COVID-19
Ryan Smith, St. Louis Integrated Health Network, speaks about the importance of and how to #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19.
How To Get Your Stimulus Check
How to get your check if you didn't file taxes (can use Cash App too)!
HOW IT SPREADS
WHO IS MOST AT RISK
- Those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease or weakened immune systems