Mask Giveaway This Saturday, August 8!
Wearing a face covering, such as a mask, is critical in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and staying safe! It is also mandatory to wear a face mask or covering at all times in St. Louis City and County when inside facilities and outside when you cannot social distance six feet apart.
Come get free cloth masks with filters, a free COVID-19 test, school supplies and more at our PrepareSTL Mask Giveaway.
$50 Schnucks Gift Card given away every hour!
Saturday, August 8
9:30 a.m - 12:30 p.m.
Schnucks City Plaza
3431 Union Blvd. (at Natural Bridge)
St. Louis, MO
- Spanky, COVID-19 and the plight of Missouri’s disabled
- 'It takes so much out of you' | COVID-19 survivor still dealing with side effects months later
- Pandemic task force head Dr. Alex Garza: ‘It’s not going to slow down until everyone steps up'
- St. Louis woman details recovery after dad told COVID-19 was terminal
- St. Louis region will remain in ‘danger zone’ until regional leaders take action
- Cardinals now have 13 cases of COVID-19
- Grant brings more COVID-19 testing in north St. Louis county
- Missouri COVID-19 case numbers delayed Saturday, St. Louis hospitalizations tick up
- For some COVID-19 survivors, serious problems continue long after the infection is gone
- COVID-19 hits St. Charles County hard. But virus restrictions remain unlikely
- St. Louis area sees one-day dip in new coronavirus hospitalizations, but still a 'troubling' trend
- Lawmakers to review coronavirus response and Missouri school plans
- Missouri's COVID-19 case average dips for 5 days straight, St. Louis hospital admissions see uptick
- Proportion of youth with COVID-19 triples in five months, WHO reports
- COVID-19 hospital projections in St. Louis area starting to improve, pandemic task force says
- More than 500 Missouri nursing home residents died of COVID-19, federal report says
- On the day before the primary, Page announces increased COVID-19 testing in north St. Louis County
- COVID-19 in Missouri and Illinois: By the numbers
- Some COVID-19 survivors suffer psychiatric disorders, Italian study says
- Positive COVID-19 cases slow — for now — in Missouri, St. Louis
- Fauci unfazed as scientists rely on unproven methods to create COVID vaccines
- States on hook for billions under Trump jobless plan
- USS St. Louis is commissioned as new Navy combat ship
- No parties, no trips: Colleges set COVID-19 rules for fall
- Trump orders $400 jobless benefits, defers payroll tax
- Judge slaps down bars’ suit over COVID-19 closures
- Last-ditch virus aid talks collapse; no new help for jobless
- Judge halts St. Louis evictions through end of August
- ‘Worst nightmare’: Laid-off workers endure loss of $600 aid
- Virus aid talks at impasse as McConnell, Trump huddle
- Federal anti-crime program to send 50 agents here
- ‘Too many are selfish’: U.S. nears 5 million virus cases
- Virus aid: Where things stand in Washington talks
- Missouri votes on Medicaid expansion; Parson, Galloway win
- Missouri judge asks city sheriff to suspend eviction notices
- Clock is ticking on Trump comeback as early voting nears
YOU CAN STILL TRANSMIT COVID-19 EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS.
Diego Abente de Casa de Salud
Conoce a Diego Abente, Presidente y Director Ejecutivo de Casa Salud que nos habla sobre el enfoque de la organización y su compromiso a la región.
"Teaching in Room 9" Available on Channel 9 or Online
Two hours of grade-appropriate lessons you can watch on TV or online
5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
COVID-19 is spread through coughing, sneezing and talking - not radio waves.
PrepareSTL flyer now in English, Spanish, French, Bosnian and Vietnamese
Download info and read website info in multiple languages
Black Folks and Corona
Rebeccah Bennett, of InPower Institute, speaks on the impacts COVID-19 has on the black community.
Fire Cpt. Garon Mosby's Words of Encouragement
Best practices to stay safe during this #COVID19 pandemic.
Together We Can Conquer COVID-19
Ryan Smith, St. Louis Integrated Health Network, speaks about the importance of and how to #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19.
How To Get Your Stimulus Check
How to get your check if you didn't file taxes (can use Cash App too)!
HOW IT SPREADS
WHO IS MOST AT RISK
- Those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease or weakened immune systems