The City of St. Louis and St. Louis County have started reopening but that does not mean going back to the way life used to be. We must continue to protect ourselves and others!
Wear a mask outdoors – especially if using public transportation. Keep six feet away from others. Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
COVID-19 continues to affect all of us, particularly people of color, seniors, and those with chronic conditions. Stay informed. Stay home as much as possible. And If you feel sad, lonely or depressed, click here to find help and other resources you may need.
Together we can stay prepared and stay safe!
- ACLU seeks to halt Missouri evictions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Pandemic task force reports spike in hospital admissions for June 30
- Pandemic task force reports mostly good COVID-19 news for June 27
- Pandemic task force reports all good COVID-19 news for June 25
- City of St. Louis reports 50 COVID-19 cases, 1 death for June 25
- City of St. Louis reports fewer COVID-19 cases after verifying addresses with the state
- COVID-19 at the St. Louis Workhouse
- COVID-19 news from area hospitals neutral for June 23
- Pandemic Task Force reports mostly bad news on Monday, June 22
- How COVID-19 response is helping STL address health disparities – finally
- Minority exclusion at the makeshift morgue
- Eta Boule Foundation donates $100K to Urban League for COVID relief
- Mostly encouraging or neutral COVID-19 news from area hospitals
- Hospitalizations up but otherwise encouraging COVID-19 report from hospitals for June 20
- Regional Health Commission awarded $1M for COVID-19 outreach
YOU CAN STILL TRANSMIT COVID-19 EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS.
Diego Abente de Casa de Salud
Conoce a Diego Abente, Presidente y Director Ejecutivo de Casa Salud que nos habla sobre el enfoque de la organización y su compromiso a la región.
"Teaching in Room 9" Available on Channel 9 or Online
Two hours of grade-appropriate lessons you can watch on TV or online
5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
COVID-19 is spread through coughing, sneezing and talking - not radio waves.
PrepareSTL flyer now in English, Spanish, French, Bosnian and Vietnamese
Download info and read website info in multiple languages
Black Folks and Corona
Rebeccah Bennett, of InPower Institute, speaks on the impacts COVID-19 has on the black community.
Fire Cpt. Garon Mosby's Words of Encouragement
Best practices to stay safe during this #COVID19 pandemic.
Together We Can Conquer COVID-19
Ryan Smith, St. Louis Integrated Health Network, speaks about the importance of and how to #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19.
How To Get Your Stimulus Check
How to get your check if you didn't file taxes (can use Cash App too)!
HOW IT SPREADS
WHO IS MOST AT RISK
- Those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease or weakened immune systems